New Smyrna Beach
to drive on
Beach Survival Guide
Are you lost?
Print this Beach Gear List
My family makes fun of me because I have a list for everything in my PDA, so here’s the list of what we take to the beach. You’ll need a mule if you pack everything,
so just bring what you think you’ll use. Don’t want to carry everything, go to a
beach you drive
Review my bikini beach
details to pick a beach, restaurants, bars. Where to go, what to
do and where to stay. So print this list and head to
a one of beach stores I use. You may also need a bikini store, if
your last years bikini is out of date.
Beach Gear Necessities
- Swimsuits for everyone, girls in bikinis, shorts for Dad, unless of course you want to embarrass your kids like I do
- Suntan lotion, preferably waterproof, make sure you’ve go the right sun factor for your crew
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Wide brimmed hat, ball cap or visor
- Beach towels
- Bottled water
- Beach blanket, big beach towels will also do
- Sandals preferred but shoes will do, the sand gets hot walking from the car. You also might want them for a walk on the beach.
Other Beach Gear
- Beach umbrella, or you can rent one for a few bucks on most beaches
- Beach chairs, or again you can rent them
- Clamp on beach chair umbrellas
- Book or magazine
- Beach bag
- Camera or camcorder
- Boogie Board for kids
- Skim Board for kids
- Surf Boards
- Sex Wax if your going to surf or skim
- Childrens beach chairs
- Bucket, shovel and other sand castle toys
- Frisbee, football, ball gloves and other stuff to play catch with
- Cooler, filling one of these is cheaper than going to a bikini bar
- Food, snacks or drinks or stop by a bikini bar for refreshments
Beach Fishing Gear
Help! I don’t fish, if you’ve got some suggestions, send me an email.
- Fishing poles
- Fishing tackle, my guess is there’s special stuff you need for ocean fishing
- Bait –The guys and gals on the beach seem to put other stuff on their hooks.
Need a beach store? Select one of my city beach pages from the
menu on the left and scroll down to shopping. These stores
specialize hard to find beach gear like boogie
board for kids, childrens beach chairs or even clamp on beach chair
Back to Beaches to drive on
Back to Bikini Beaches Main Page.